OECHSLER was founded in 1864, headquartered in Ansbach, Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany. More than 150 years ago, OECHSLER started out as a regional craft business. Nowadays, OECHSLER is known as global player in plastics industry. Together with 3.100 employees at eight worldwide location sites, we drive innovation forward and open new future markets. We are innovative partner and driving force for our customers from the automobile-, medical- and footwear industry as well as other industrial sectors. OECHSLER Motion in Atlanta was founded in 2016 and is specialized in the manufacturing of custom-made and high-quality sports equipment. Make your career with us!
At the location OECHSLER Motion Acworth (USA) we are looking for a:
This role supports second shift after six months of training. Please do not apply if you are not willing to work second shift.
The employee shall be responsible for working along with the Maintenance and Facilities Supervisor to install, set-up, maintain, perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot, and repair assigned manufacturing, packaging, ancillary, and facility equipment. The employee is expected to maintain a clean and safe work area free from debris and follow all safety rules and regulations including Lockout/Tag out, using PPE, etc. The employee will also work to develop and test new processes. All activities should emphasize on company's initiatives for safety, quality and productivity. Additional responsibilities include:
Essential duties andresponsibilities:
- Analyze mechanical and operational problems in order to make the necessary corrections and/or adjustments to maintain maximum quality and production.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems or components and properly using test equipment hand tools to locate the cause of the problem and correct it.
- Inspect equipment and components to identify hazards, defects, adjustments, or repair to ensure compliance with safety codes.
- Perform scheduled preventative inspections and maintenance on all assigned equipment.
- Assist with equipment changeover
- Maintain and repair newly installed equipment and sewing machines.
- Managing multiple priorities and consistently meet deadlines with expected results
- Document work processes and standard operating procedures.
- Complete other duties as assigned by management.
- 2 year technical degree or 2+ maintenance related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience with Robotics and Automation Equipment.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and experience in machining and fabrication is a plus.
- Hands on knowledge of industrial mechanical and/or control systems and PLC’s with an emphasis on troubleshooting and robotics.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with customers as well as suppliers.
- Assertiveness to correct improper or unsafe behaviors.
- Demonstrated ability to work hands on with mechanical and electrical equipment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employeeencounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The employeewill be working near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the workenvironment is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk,stand and reach with hands and arms for extended periods of time. The employeeis occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.