OECHSLER was founded in 1864, headquartered in Ansbach, Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany. More than 150 years ago, OECHSLER started out as a regional craft business. Nowadays, OECHSLER is known as global player in plastics industry. Together with 3.100 employees at eight worldwide location sites, we drive innovation forward and open new future markets. We are innovative partner and driving force for our customers from the automobile-, medical- and footwear industry as well as other industrial sectors. OECHSLER Motion in Atlanta was founded in 2016 and is specialized in the manufacturing of custom-made and high-quality sports equipment. Make your career with us!
At the location OECHSLER Motion Acworth (USA) we are looking for a:
ERP Master Data Assistant
This position will support SAP master data at the adidas Speedfactory operated by OECHSLER Motion Acworth, GA. The ERP Master Data Coordinator will be responsible for creating and maintaining all production master data in SAP for all US Speedfactory programs. Currently, all master data creation and maintenance is handled in Germany, but since Speedfactory is a fast growing, dynamic organization, we are creating this position in the US to speed up adidas shoe projects even more.
Summary: The employee will work closely with Production and Product Management to ensure that all master data and material usage is accurate. All activities should emphasize the company’s initiatives for safely, quality and productivity. Additional responsibilities include:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create new material numbers for all new raw materials, sub-assemblies and finished goods in SAP.
- Create bills of materials and routings for all new programs for US Speedfactory.
- Conduct periodic checks of actual to standard materials usage.
- Work with the master data team in Germany to assist with any projects as needed.
- Create work instructions for all master data related tasks.
- Assist with the implementation and evolution of our SAP MES system as needed.
- Offer improvements to our current use of SAP Master Data.
- Complete other duties and special projects as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 2 or more years working with Master Data in ERP systems, SAP preferred.
- Willingness and ability to travel 10% of the time both domestically and abroad in addition to an initial training period of several weeks which may be completed at our headquarters in Germany.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interface with colleagues ranging from plant floor employees to engineering, management and foreign support staff.
- Good analytical abilities.
- Flexibility and outstanding attitude in the face of fast changing projects and priorities.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Good knowledge of ERP Systems, SAP preferred.