Anita G., 18 years old (apprentice to become a skilled worker for warehouse logistics)
"I found my desired job at OECHSLER through an apprenticeship as a skilled specialist for warehouse logistics. By working in the different logistics departments, I become familiar with tasks such as goods receiving, the commissioning and the shipping of goods as well as the posting in the warehouse administration system.
Operating a fork lift is also part of my tasks and I enjoy this especially! Since this is a commercial apprenticeship, I also transfer to the purchasing, order handling and accounting departments to get an insight. The apprenticeship is versatile, diversified and responsible – exactly right for me!"
Skilled specialist for warehouse logistics (commercial apprenticeship)
Qualified secondary school degree M-track of the secondary school secondary school level I certificate commercial college
The systematic apprenticeship includes logistics and their specialized departments. In addition, the apprentice will also work internally in the special areas of purchasing, order handling, operations office, accounting, controlling, receiving inspection and receives externally an insight into a freight forwarder/a logistics company/a partner company.
The vocational school education takes place in Nuremberg once or twice weekly.
Duration of apprenticeship:
The apprenticeship takes 3 years.
In accordance with the valid collective labor agreement of the plastic material industry in Bavaria.
Where to the skilled workers for warehouse logistic work?
- Incoming goods
- Material supply
What type of activities are you mainly performing?
- Executing work generated in logistics
- Purchase/accept/check/store/transport/commision/package/load/ship products
- Monitor stock changes
How are skilled workers for warehouse logistic trained?
- The systematic apprenticeship covers the individual company areas and departments
- The skills and the know-how obtained in the company will be supplemented and broadened by the vocational school (dual educational system)
How is the professional development after the apprenticeship? Which further education paths exist?
- Master for warehouse systems
- Certified technician
- State certified MBA logistics
- Industrial business administrator
- Traffic business administrator
- Skilled clerk purchasing logistics
- Skilled clerk inventory management
Which qualification opportunities are available?
Participation in courses or seminars for:
- Team management
- IT organization, data privacy, security, trainings SAP
- Driving of industrial trucks, load securin
- Basics hazardous goods
What type of work equipment is used by a skilled worker for warehouse logistics?
- Phone, fax and PC
- Raw, auxiliary and operating materials
- Inventory lists, commissioning lists
- Bill of delivery
- Freight documents
Did you complete your school education with a degree? Are you open, independent and team oriented?
In this case, please send us your application!
Herr Mieth / Frau Hunger