Georg S. (apprentice electronic technician)
"I found my most favorite job at OECHSLER through an apprenticeship as an "electronic technician for industrial engineering". My fun at work increases daily because it is interesting to learn new parts of electrical engineering daily.
My field of activities include: Build special control units, general maintenance, repair of electrical systems, equipment and printed circuit boards."
Electronic technician (technical apprenticeship)
Qualified secondary school degree M-track of the secondary school secondary school level I certificate
The basic metal apprenticeship takes place in our apprenticeship workshop, the following training for practical knowledge and skills in electrical engineering is performed in the company owned electrical workshop with a transfer to the specialized departments. This is were the apprentices learn from the employees the expert know-how, skills and competences that are required in a successful and well skilled worker.
The vocational school education takes place in blocks in Ansbach. Starting with the second apprenticeship year, the instructions take place in Roth.
Duration of apprenticeship:
The apprenticeship lasts 3 1/2 years.
In accordance with the currently valid labor contract.
Where do electronic technicians work?
- Electrical department
- Production halls
- Automation areas
What type of activities are you mainly performing?
- Building of systems for the electrical energy supply, industrial operating system or building system and automation technology
- Assembly of these components to systems
- Commissioning and control of these systems
- Measuring and checking of systems and components
- If required, programming of these production systems
- Repair of sub-systems and systems
- Instructions for future users
How will electronic technicians be trained?
- After the basic apprenticeship during the first weeks, the systematic electrical apprenticeship is performed in the electrical workshop
- The integration into the production process is mandatory to collect practical experience
- Several courses as well as the vocational school supplement obtained know-how
How is the professional development after the apprenticeship? Which further education paths exist?
- Industrial master electrical engineering
- Engineer (bachelor or master)
Which qualification opportunities are available?
Participation in courses or seminars for:
- PLC programming
What type of work equipment is used by electronic technicians?
- Technical drawings and circuit diagrams
- Technical documentation
- Usage of tools and machines that are required for the repair of electrical systems
- Work orders
- Measuring equipment
- Phone and PC
Did you complete your school education with a degree? Are you open, independent and team oriented?
In this case, please send us your application!
Herrn Gruner / Herrn König